Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bring Your Own Craziness

B.Y.O.C

I found this on Stephanie's blog and thought it was a cool thing so here goes nothing:

1. If you could be a cartoon character – who would you be and why? Smurfette - to be the only women in a town full of men. It doesn’t matter what she looks like; she can always get a date.

2. Who was your teenage heart throb? Until I found out the were gay – the Bros twins were right up there when I was a young teen. After that devastating discovery I stuck to Patrick Swayze.

3. Do you believe being overweight is about a mental obstacle or do you believe it’s simply about overeating/food? Probably 90% is mental in my case. My over eating started out as a way of dealing with emotional issues (mine were mainly from all the moving I did as a kid – eight different schools before year seven – I never made friends easily and was mostly a lonely, eating teenager) Before long, I didn’t even realise why I was always eating, I just always thought I was hungry

4. What’s your all-time favourite song? If I had to name only one song, it would probably have to be Happy Phantom by Tori Amos. Ever since I was introduced to the Little Earthquakes CD I instantly fell in love with the singer and her music. Happy Phantom has always made feel happy and I just have to sing along with it.

5. Whose blog or comment spoke to you/stuck with you this week and why? This is our “you get to be famous for a moment” without having to follow all the rules of an official blog award question. Jacquie and the so sudden loss of her father and brother-in. Such a tragedy and one you never expect to happen to yourself or someone you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment