Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, May 22, 2010

BYOC - from Yesterday

1. If you had 3 wishes what would they be and why? (you can't wish for more wishes or money!)
#1 Wisdom
#2 Courage
#3 Strength – all these things will help me on my personal journey to happier, healthier and thinner me.

2. If you had all the money in the world and perfect circumstances - how many children would you have and what sex? Two; a boy and a girl – twins so that they would always have a friend they could turn to.

3. Have you ever faked it? (Because I need to laugh...feel free to skip this one if it's too personal.)I have before. But that was with my first and I think we both needed the practice.

4. What movie character do you think you look like? I don't think there are any characters out that look like me or maybe I just hope there are no characters out there that look like me?!?


5. Which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you this week and why? Judi’s Stories from the road… on
Tuesday. I remember when I was looking for my formal dress and something similar happening to me. Hated it then and there was nothing I could do because I was so shy and insecure. My Mum did have a quite word with the women then and to tell the truth, it just made me feel worse.

Hope you all had a great Friday and the weekend is even better!

1 comment: