Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Support Group Sunday

Went to the Brisbane Bansters support meeting today. Had a great time and after talking to the ladies and one guy that was there; I think I have worked out that I do actually have some restriction.

Is it weird that I am not sure?

The reason I think I have restriction is that this morning I had an egg on a piece of toast and could only eat half the toast and it felt tight all the way down. At lunch today I had some grilled fish, I had maybe 3/4 of it one or two chips and a little salad. And it took me about an hour to eat that. I was totally full and didn't even think about eating any more of the chips on the plate (and there were heaps - something I have never been able to do before...yay).

All I can now hope is that it stays around and I can now start seriously losing some weight. It also means I am going to have to make sure that I am eating super healthy foods, so that I get as many nutrients as possible for the food I do eat.

Thanks to those of you who do read my ramblings and I shall keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like restriction to me. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Bonnie - you def have restriction. Hope it sticks around for you :)... and thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete