Places to go; Things to see

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tomorrow is a Fill Day

Well I have an appointment with my surgeon tomorrow for my second fill. I can't wait.

So far I have not had any restriction really. Here's hoping another fill will offer some.

I know it can take a few and I don't expect to find the elusive sweet spot after tomorrow's fill. But I would like to think that I would have some restriction.

I also know I have not lost as much weight as I would have liked to so far. Two months gone and since the surgery I have lost about 6 kilos. I know that this is 6kg gone for good and that is a good thing.

My journey at the moment seems like it is just too long. I want to wish that I was further along the road, but I have spent half my life wishing that the weight would just disappear, so I have to stop myself from that sort of thinking as it is not useful.

So instead I am going to go to my fill appointment tomorrow and wait to see if that will help with my restriction; and I am going to make sure I stick to the banded eating plan. I know I not been following it a 100%, some of that has to do with the lack of restriction, but some has to do with me.

I am eating some things I know I shouldn't (like the nuggets and chips on the weekend) and I have been eating more than the cup to cup and a half that I should be. When I have eaten, I feel full for quite a while. So mostly; I just need to stick to the eating plan and allow the band to do it's thing.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog. Now I'm following you. Hope your fill gives you the restriction you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie, We will just have to wait & see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    One of our gorgeous bloggers, Lynda, put me on to you. She thought maybe being an Aussie like you might be good for a connection.
    So glad to see you are doing so well. Thinking about exercising etc and starting to get the start of your fills are all positive signs. Congrats. Look forward to more posts.
    Cara

    ReplyDelete