Places to go; Things to see

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week off so far

I am still noticing some restriction.

But I don't think I'm at the sweet/green spot just yet. But as long as I stay away from slider foods I should be fine.

Now, how do I stay away from slider foods.....

It's sort of extra hard this week as I have the week off work. We need to put our holiday requests in a year in advance and so I forgot about this week off until a few weeks ago. With the surgery two months ago I just forgot it was coming up.

So I don't have any plans for the week, that is death for a healthy eating plan for me. I need to be busy and I find work is the best place for me to stick to a healthy eating plan, because I can plan and have things to do between meals.

So I am trying to keep busy. Cleaning, reading all your blogs (very good reading), window shopping (great for walking exercise in an air conditioned place) and trying not to spend too much money on things I don't need (especially food).

So today I am going to take myself off on a day trip. I need one of my tattoos touched up and the place is on the other side of town so that will take a while. I think I will also find a beach on the way back and grab some fish for lunch and have a good walk on a beach.

I'll let you know how it all goes.

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes work from home, which on one hand is nice, but it definitely makes it easier to eat more than I should. Getting out of the house sounds like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, glad to read yours, our surgeries were only 3 days apart!

    ReplyDelete