Places to go; Things to see

Friday, June 18, 2010

20 Followers!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!
I can't believe it, 20 followers. That means that at some point in time at least twenty people have read my blog.

A big thank you to:

Emma
Ruth
Lynda
Bonnie
Carolyn
Jennifer
Andrew
DiZneDiva
Jacquie
Tracy Jo
Tessierose
Osc_hobb
Stephanie
Grace
Miss Vickie
Liz
Joey
Kerri
Jenny
Mrsneville

I never thought I would have so many followers. And I just wanted to say:


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Thank You Graphics

I hope I don't bore you too often.

8 comments:

  1. Glad to be following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard in the beginning to get followers, but before you know it you can't keep up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are WELCOME! Stick with it, this is a great support group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep up the good work! You will see your number of followers grow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome. Wishing you continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thrilled to be following your journey... It seems from you ticker that we were banded around the same time...i was March 23rd, 2010. It was one of the best decisions I ever made and I look forward to continuing down this road together...*Maria*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome! I get something from every blog that I follow so, Thank you for blogging about your journey!

    ReplyDelete