Places to go; Things to see

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BYOC Challenge - one day later then promised

So in last weeks BYOC Drazil challenged up to write some thing down in our blog that we were going to do one day this week:


Tuesday I am going to make sure I follow the Lapband plan 110% 1/2 - 1 cup food, protein first, then veges and lastly the carbs if I need them.


Well it didn't happen on Tuesday. No excuses offered I just forgot about until after my 10:30am lunch break (I'm on earlies this week)


So instead of giving up I decided to do the challenge on Wednesday.


So this is what I eat today:


Breakfast: 1/2 cup of low fat Greek yogurt (have decided I do not like that stuff and will now stick to the regular low fat stuff)
1/2 cup strawberries


Lunch: Egg from a lettuce / egg sandwich (eat some of the lettuce, but not the bread as I had to get some thing from the food trolley and this was the best protein they had)
1 cup of Greek salad (tomato, cucumber, onion and feta - a little olive oil)


Snack: 1/2 cup low fat yogurt (not the Greek stuff)


Dinner: 1 lamb chop
1/4 cup mixed veges
1/4 cup mashed potato


I also had through out the day 5 glasses of water (winter is not a good time for drinking water for me. I need to try to increase the quantity but am not sure how.)


So there you go. I probably could have done better on the challenge.


I'm going to try again. Once a week until I get it 110% right. this is the new challenge I am setting for myself (only once a week as most of the time I am pretty good; but I want to aim for the exceptionally good days)


Hugs to you all.

3 comments:

  1. Each meal is a new opportunity! Thats what I try to tell myself. We will never eat perfectly all of the time so as long as we do it most of the time we will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I'm still fighting with myself tryign to follow my diet to a T... How many fills have you had?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Liss,

    So far I have had two fills. At my third appointment my surgeon said no to anymore, hopefully I'll get a bit more next month.

    ReplyDelete