Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, June 5, 2010

BYOC

1. If you could live anywhere in the world - where would it be and why?

* Having only travelled a little and only in Australia (still need to get a passport and take a trip overseas) I can't say for definite where I would like to live. In Australia I think it would be here in Brisbane Queensland, but I would love the opportunity to travel the world and maybe find that perfect spot were I would live for the rest of my days

2. How old were you when you got drunk for the 1st time?

* I think I was about 23, it was a week day; working at Coles supermarket on the late shift, I went out after work one night with a group of friends and just got completely drunk. One and only time I have ever thrown up from alcohol. And I still had to go to work the next day. The worst day ever. I kept missing the edges of the counters and took a few chunks of skin out of my fingers and knuckles.

3. What was your favorite toy growing up?

* I was given a yellow puppy with brown floppy ears when I was born by my godfather and through out the years he has had many different names but most of the time he is just "Puppy". I still have him 34 years later. There have been other wonderful toys in my life (including a cabbage patch kid named Isabella) but Puppy has always been a return to favourite of mine.

4. What's your favorite season and why?

* I have always preferred winter; as the cooler weather was so much easier to handle being so big. However, I am really feeling the cold so far this year and I wonder if as I lose weight I'll start to like the summer months more.

5. Repeat question....which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you the most this week?

* One blog that struck close to home this week was
A Brand New Roo: That old feeling....Will it return. Wanting to make changes and how it will affect the people around her and getting back to a weight that she was previous very happy at.

There are so many blogs were I just think to myself - yes that is exactly what I am feeling. It really is a great help, knowing I'm not totally alone in what I am feeling.

Happy reading everyone and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment