Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, June 19, 2010

BYOC

First off..... I have finally worked out why I am always late with BYOC... Time Zones. When it is 10pm Friday night here in Australia it something like 7am in America. Yes; it has taken me a while to work this out. I actually thought I was just missing it every week.

Any who, here are the questions:

1. If your heart had a singing voice, whose would it be?

I would have to say the magical styling of Tori Amos.

2. What is your most disgusting habit?

I used to chew my own toenails off (I was flexible enough to do that when I was younger). I would total gross out my mother and sister when I did that.

Now it would probably be the burping that I do. I tend to be loud and occasionally I'll forget that I not in the privacy of my our home.

3. Carmen and I were talking about Chicago and our fears...for those of you going (and those of you not you can answer as if you were going)...what is your biggest fear?

My biggest fear if I was going would be that I would be too shy to let any one get to know me and too shy to get to know anyone there. Only as we would be about to leave would I probably relax enough to get to know the people.

4. This isn't so much a question but a challenge. Name one thing you will do for just one day next week in the name of health and commit to it on your blog and to us.

Tuesday I am going to make sure I follow the Lapband plan 110% 1/2 - 1 cup food, protein first, then veges and lastly the cards if I need them.

And lots of water........

5. Whose blog or comment stuck with you the most this week?

I just read Tracy's
One Foodie's Band Quest blog on following the rules and the first paragraph just hit me like a sledge hammer. So simple, so easy and yet so true.

2 comments:

  1. lol good one on the time difference: it is a pain though, I hear you there. Great answers by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have an excuse on being late - I'm in same time zone as Draz, but Fridays are a busy day so usually don't get to BYOC to Saturday or Sunday. I can't even imagine getting my toe in my mouth. I'll have to give it a try when I lose some weight.

    ReplyDelete