Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, June 26, 2010

BYOC ***Pictures now added***

1. How many piercings do you have? (the ones you can tell us about anyway – *wink wink).

Only the two in each ear - very boring I know.

2. How many tattoos do you have? If you have none and wanted to get one – what would it be?

I have four tattoos:
A Unicorn on my right shoulder
A Pegasus on my left shoulder
A Dragon on my left calf

And a Cello design on my left wrist

***I think I have successfully managed to work out this next picture download system for Blogger***

3. If you’ve ever suffered from a weight-loss plateau, what’s your best advice to get past it?

In the past when have been on diets and I hit a plateau; I would usually fall into a dead depression and that would be the end of the diet.

There were a few times when I was doing really well that I wouldn't let that happen; at that stage I would carefully record everything I ate, making sure that I was extra careful that I would measure all my portions, I would also make sure I was mixing up my exercise routine.

4. This is a repeat. You pick one thing for just one day next week that you want to do….and mentally doing it for the one day can totally jump start more successes. And I feel like I can do anything for just one day.

This week I choose Wednesday and I choose that I will drink all my water for that day. I figure my food is pretty much up to scratch for the time being, but I really need to work on my water intake.

5. Repeat *make someone a Superstar* question – what's your favorite blog or comment of the week?

I have to say the Drazil's post on meds stuck with me this week, as usual she has a way of getting to the heart of the matter. got to love her for that.

1 comment: