Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I have changed my weigh in days to Sunday for the 'Hot Summer Meltdown' challenge. Only down 0.5 kilos this week, but I was not expecting big numbers again after last weeks supper efforts on the scales and what with TTOM here this week.

The restriction I was felling after my last fill is still there; but it has lessened quite a bit. That being said; I am making sure the my serve sizes are still as they should be and and most meals are pretty good. Well, most of it exect for the brownie yesterday (and yes... the other pieces were eaten, we had one after dinner and the last bits were after a movie this afternoon)

The movie we went to was 'The Back Up Plan', I got a double pass to see it from work, they were handing them out and I said 'Yes Please'.


It was a pretty good romantic comedy, some very funny bits in it and great light entertainment. Nothing like seeing a movie were all you have to do is laugh when you feel like it and know it is going to have a happy ending. I really don't get to the movies as much as I used to. For a while there you never knew if there would be a happy ending half the time and that is something I got tired of. I like to go to the movies to escape, so depressing movies just aren't for me.

Anyway, I think I have rambled on enough for today. Good luck to everyone in the Hot Summer Meltdown, may we all melt down heaps.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you also Sam! I have a good challenge!

    ReplyDelete