Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nearly another 20 celebration!!!!!!!

I can almost celebrate another 20 milestone.

Only 400 grams and I will be down 20kg since I had my first Surgeon consult. Yahoooooo!

It has sort of snuck up on me and was not expecting it. I did not even notice until I updated the ticker at the top of my blog.

19.6kg lost. 57.3kg to go.

Can you believe it. That is what happens when you have another loss on the scales. 1.1kg this week gone for good.

I had been a little worried this week and thought I may not actually loss anything. I don't know why. I had given myself a few treats this week and I am still on the mindset that if I have anything that is not 100% good, then I will gain weight instead of seeing a lose on the scales.

That is something that I need to work on. The mind work is still 90% of this journey and slowly but surely I am starting to understand that and work on it.

I really need to work on my rewards too. I decided that I wanted a charm bracelet (just something I have always wanted, but I wanted it to mean something to me, not just random charms on it) I have the bracelet; but I don't have any charms for it yet. Originally I wanted it to have numbers e.g. 5, 10, 15 etc.. for each 5kg that I lost, but I can't find the charms I want without having them specially made.

So I have decided to have numbers for the 10 milestones and for the odds, just regular charms. That way I will be able to add charms that count the kilos I have lost; as well as charms that represent other things I love in life.

That's it from me at the moment ladies and gentlemen, happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. A charm bracelet sounds like such a fun reward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a charm bracelet is a great idea. Congrats on your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete