Places to go; Things to see

Monday, June 21, 2010

Slimed!!!!!

I just got slimmed and I have no one to blame but myself....

I came home from my cello lesson at 9pm and was starving, I made a ham and cheese wrap and started eating. I thought I was eating it slow, but obviously not slow enough.

Half way through I think I had two bites too close together and all of a sudden...ouch ouch ouch.

I wriggled around for a bit in my seat, that didn't help. I stood up and walked around, that didn't help. I bent over and.....

SLIME...BURPS....and more SLIME

Gross or what.

I am no longer hungry at the moment. That is something I suppose. Don't know if it is a good or bad thing yet.

This has taught me something that I have been doing automatically.

Make sure I eat earlier. I think a standard rule of thumb is going to be NO EATING AFTER 7PM.

Shouting at myself there, just so that it sinks in.

This has also made me a bit tired now; so I am off to bed. Hopefully I will not have anymore problems tonight.

This can be such a demanding learning curve sometimes.

5 comments:

  1. Ack - those pains you get in the chest when something doesn't got down fast enough SUCKS! Hope you're better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! Hope you're feeling better soon. If I get really hungry, it's a recipe for disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH, that is no fun. Take it easy. I always regret when I wait too long to eat something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its sooo hard to slow down and chew...I keep getting stuck when Im hungry and eat to fast.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I got through the night okay and have managed to not to wolf food down since that night.

    ReplyDelete