Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, July 3, 2010

BYO-F-C….That’s Bring Your Own *Freaking* Crazy….

1. Seeing that it’s a patriotic holiday of sorts I thought of this one: Where were you on September 11th?

I was at awake on my couch (I was sick with gallstones and couldn't sleep) due to the time differences I think it was really early (I think it was about 2am when it was first aired on Aussie TV)I was watching TV to pass the time as I just could not sleep and shocked to see it come up on every channel. I watched in stunned silence for hours.

2. What is your idea of fun? If given the chance to skip work/life for an entire day, what would you do? (assume you’d be by yourself)

I would start the day reading everyone's blogs, then do a little shopping, maybe some clothes that I would love to buy, have lunch at the beach, after which I would have a long walk with my dog Blondie, then come home and play my cello for a while. Then have a lovely dinner and end the day with a great movie.

3. Suggestion from a follower. Some blog questions.

How many blogs do you follow? 53
Do you read them all or just your faves? I read them all.
Do you comment a little, a lot, on all? I would probably say only a little, only because I never know what to say.
Have you ever un-followed someone because of something they said or you didn’t like their blog? Yes, but the two that I have un-followed were blogs that I could no longer view, they had been closed down.
Do you routinely un-follow and why? No, but if any other blogs become unreadable or closed down I will un-follow them.


4. Repeat question. Pick one day and one healthy thing you’ll do for just that day next week.

I got though this weeks challenge alright, and so next week I am going to aim for exercise. Monday it is my aim to walk both to and from the train station and then walk at least to the station for the rest of the week. (I have slacked off this past week as I was starting early and would need to leave home at 5:40am to walk to the station, but next week I am starting later so that will not be an issue)
Remember these can be mental things too – like pampering yourself for one hour, journal, meditating, etc.


5. Repeat "Make someone a superstar" question. Whose blog or blog comment stuck with you this week and why?


Again there have been many inspiring posts this week. Drazil's medication post struck a cord. And I felt sorry for Liz when she got fired, but at the same time so proud of the way she brushed it off and is making the best of it. I just know she will do great and land something even better. And her articles for the Examiner are fun and entertaining, I look forward to them.


Have a great week-end everyone (especially you Americans with your long week-end full of celebrations)!

2 comments:

  1. Anything I have to get up early for is a problem so I understand slacking off on walking. Glad you start later and can fit it in this week.

    ReplyDelete