Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, July 24, 2010

BYOC

1. Let’s brag a little….what’s the best perk you’ve ever had in your job (current or past)? Any employment counts - even if you’re a stay at home mom – you have perks (and the hardest job ever in my opinion).

One of the perks I have is I get free travel on our trains - not that I take much advantage of it.

2. Do you ever lie in your blog?

I don't think I have, but I do leave things out.

3. What do you wear to bed?

Usually just a t-shirt and leggings.

4. Where do you go for advice?

I generally go to the Internet. I do have a few friends that I am close even to, to share problems with, but a lot of the time a try to work through them myself - I need to learn to open up to others more; this I know.

5. Repeat question. Make someone a superstar without using a blog award. What comment or blog stuck with you the most this week and why?

I have to nominate my own blog this week for all the great comments I received when I was feeling down.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me. I'm reciprocating. And my best friend calls me Sam for some reason. Will be back to read your story and glad you are feeling up.

    ReplyDelete