Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day Two of Sugar Free and BYOC

Yeah, day two down on the sugar free detox and no slips!! I was even strong enough to resist some offered chocolate :)

Now for Drazil’s BYOC: my little bumblebees....we get to know each other better and we get a free blog topic for our fried brains! Join in if you want and ENJOY!

1. What is your favorite genre of movies? (comedy/romance/horror/action)

* I'm really into romances and comedy and sci-fi and action. Hate horror movies, I saw Rosemary’s Baby when I was about 10 years old and it has scarred me for life. I also hate the take-off spoof films, I just find them really stupid and in no way funny!

2. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?

* Love Chinese food and love ordering something that I have never had before – I used to be the chicken cashew girl, but then I shared a place with a Chinese work mate and she nearly kicked me out of the house when I ordered it. She made me try a whole range of food, I loved it all so like to continue the tradition of trying something new.

3. Okay no one kill me for this one - and don't answer if you don't want to BUT I just saw some preview for Dr. Phil on swingers and I wondered - what's your take on swingers.....for it, against it, do it, would never do it, etc.?

* I have thought about the idea, but don’t know if I would actually ever go through with something like that. It is like some many things in life, interesting in though, but a bit too scary to actually try. If I was ever in a relationship were my partner was interested, than maybe I would re-evaluate :P

4. Let's go back to a repeat question. Pick one thing you'll do one next week that is for your physical/mental health.

* I have done so much better these last two day with my no sugar hit that I want to continue it for all of next week. I know it will be hard, but I need this to get past the sugar addiction I have been under lately.

5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?

* Everyone does such great posts and leaves such wonderful comments. this week I came across Losing the Fluff and I thought her post on protein was great, I now it is all the basic bandster stuff we all now and mostly follow, but it really reminded me of a few things that I had been letting slip just a bit. I really liked the last paragraph on No Negative Talk too, that is something I am constantly working on.

Now I am off to check out your blogs (and I think I have nominated for an award. WooHoo!!)

2 comments:

  1. Great job on going sugar free - that is tough for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES on the detox. You can so do this!

    ReplyDelete