Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Drazil's BYCO - Bring Your Own Craziness

1. Love or money? High salary or job satisfaction?

Can't we have both?!? At the moment I am on half and half - pretty good money and job satisfaction some of the time (the rest of the time it is just to busy to scratch) and I am pretty happy with it as it is.

2. What is your favorite time of day?

Can I say home time? yes I did just say that I have some job satisfaction, but home time is still my favorite time of the day. A job well down and all that.

3. My in-laws just had their wills done so it made me wonder this. Do you have a will? Did you tell anyone your wish to be kept alive or not?

No will, and every now and then I keep thinking I should do one up, but never get to it. I guess I just don't want to face my mortality yet.

4. Repeat question. Pick one thing for one day you'll do next week that aids in your physical or mental health.

NO SUGAR - I have decided that on Tuesday and Thursday (because one day is not enough) will be a no added sugar days - The hardest bit will be the morning coffee I always add a sweetener to it (does artificial sweetener count as sugar on sugar free days???)

5. Repeat questions. Make someone a superstar for a moment...whose comment or blog stuck with you this week and why.

I really hate this question - there are always too many good ones every week.

This week I loved Janice's 'first fill' blog - I know I have been through it, but I couldn't see it like this - with pictures, and it was really interesting. That is a huge needle, I never looked at it when my doctor was coming at me with it. And looking back I think he must have been sort of hiding it. Either that or I have just totally blocked it out (probably more likely - I have a knack of blocking pain memories)

Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think sugar free sweetner should count on a no sugar day! Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out Janice's first fill post. I almost missed it.

    ReplyDelete