Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Drazil's BYOC

It’s give your brain a break Friday (Saturday for us in Oz) – BYOC! A whole blog entry ready for the taking….just copy and paste the questions into your blog and answer away. It’s our way of getting to know new and old bloggers a little better! Enjoy from the lovely Drazil!

1. Because I’m going hardcore on Monday to lose my last 15 before vacation I’m curious….what’s the oddest diet you have tried? Or which ones have you tried and were any successful?

Mainly only Weight Watches, I was on and off that for ages.
The worst diet I was ever on was Herbal Life, it was one of the first meal replacement diets that I heard of and it involved vitamin supplements for everything, I got tired of all the pill taking and only lasted about a two months, and the weight just came straight back on when I stopped.

2. Do you prefer baths or showers?

I love the shower, but I don’t know if this is because I have not been able to fit comfortably into a bath since I was I kid.

I will need to try them out again when I get smaller.

3. What is your favorite breakfast food?

Pre-Band - bacon egg and cheese toasted sandwich, I got addicted to them at this place near work were they use the really think bread. Lots of melted cheese to hold it all together and lots of BBQ sauce, I haven’t had one since my surgery an I really do not want to eat another one – because if I do I will not be able to stop!!!

Post-Band – I still enjoy bacon and eggs, but know it is one half rasher with all fat cut of and one egg - no cheese and most of the time no bread (my quick break fix is a McDonalds egg & bacon muffin which I just eat the inside and don’t eat any of the muffin at all; I am trying to be good.

4. What’s your least favorite word?

This one seems to be a common theme this week, but I also have to say the ‘C’ word – as I saw Grace put once in her blog ‘c-u-next-Tuesday’. It I horrid and should never have been added to the English dictionary.

5. Repeat question…make someone a Superstar for a day! Whose blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you the most this week and why?

I was heart broken for Steph when I read her post regarding her brother. And then later in the week she also wrote a post on head hunger that I sooooo related to as I was going through the same thing this last week.

1 comment: