Places to go; Things to see

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Exercise challenge

Well I successfully completed part one of my BYOC challenge this week. I walk both to and from the train station on Monday and the second part is on track.

Walked to the station on yesterday as well. The only reason I am not also walking home from the station for the rest of the week is because I am finishing work at 7pm and that means I am not getting off the train until 8pm. For some reason I feel safe walking to the station when it is dark in the morning, but not in the evening, so I get picked up.

Everyone seems to have had a great 4th July weekend. With lots of great food and great friends and even loses on the scales.

What is with that!!

Everyone has just done great. Congratulations to you all and I hope our next long week-end I do just as good as you all have done.

Cheers for now, I gotta scoot to get ready for work.


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Another Aussie - thanks for finding me :-)

    Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete