Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm in the 120's

I said I was not going to rave about my restriction just yet and I'm not....but OMG I love my band!!!!!!

On the scales this morning I saw 128.3kg.... that is 282.8 lb

That is a loss of 2.8kg or 6.2 lb

I did a little dance this morning :)

I have got into the 120's; and I am not going back.

This has increased my already strong resolve to stay on track and do really well this week.

So happy at the moment, and to think I now have to start work.

Hope every one has a great Sunday and I'll be back later.

9 comments:

  1. Just looked at your ticker - and you're pretty much 1/3 of the way there!!! Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! That is amazing work! Keep it up! DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! you have done so well and only 3 months!!!! you are such an inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooooooooooooo well done!!

    Congrats.

    Im super duper jealous..... my scales havent moved for nearly 7 days now :( and last night i had a binge on like 10 crackers and i feel incredibly guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Keep going - you're doing a brilliant job. Congrats on the loss so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a little dance too. Fun isn't it!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete