Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Drazil's BYOC!!!!! ♥♪ Bring Your Own Crazy ♥♪

1. This is something a bit different and comes from my lovey dove Barbara (My NEW LIFE rules). It’s called “Which one would you rather?”….

Tom Cruise or
Tom Brady?

I'll have to say Tom Brady (I didn't know who he was so I googled him) much cuter than Tom Cruise and as I am not a real fan on the Cruise that is all it will take for me to choose the other guy.

Mr. Big (Sex and the City) or
Tony Little (exercise nut)?

Mr Big, the other guy scares me a little;)

Whoopi Goldberg or
Making whoopi?

As much as I love Whoopi Goldberg; how can anyone pass up making whoopi?

2. I know some of us have discussed this before but I’ve been thinking and hearing it more in blog land as many of you are getting closer to goal. How do you feel about plastic surgery? What lengths would you go to in order to achieve it?

I am all for it, I sort have a feeling that I am going to have excess skin problems, so I am probably going to want to get the tummy tuck, arm and thigh tuck, and maybe even a breast augmentation:) but like so many others, I would need to win some serious money first.
3. What’s your favorite website?

What can I say, I spend all my online time on blogs these days. Just can't get enough or all your wise and wonderful musings.

4. What’s your best tip for having a great vacation? (Yes, this is me being selfish….getting slightly nervous about my first vacay ever in 13 DAYS!)

Take every option that comes your way to do something new. This is the one thing I have regretted after a holiday, my weight has always stopped me (as well as being so shy and full of self loathing) I miss out on a lot of unique experiences on holidays because of this, and it is something I plan on changing. I want to enjoy my holidays a lot more than I have in the past:)
5. Repeat question….which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?

There was Drazil's post on her daughter; Grace's post on Tiffany and Catherine's post on telling about the band. There are so many each week that I sometimes have trouble remembering just a few when it comes to BYOC:)

2 comments:

  1. Awww you're sweet....it was a tough post to write...but I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the shout-out (and support), Sam!

    ReplyDelete