Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Drazil's BYOC - weekly quest for information

Drazil's BYOC - five little questions we answer on our blogs to get to know each other better and to give our fried blog brains a break....welcome and enjoy!


1. Do you remember your last dream?
* Yes, it was about my grade two cello music I was just playing the music over and over again and could not get it right. I woke up fingering the music on my forearm (practice method were you use your right arm as the neck of the cello and practice the fingering without the noise - looks weird when your on a train, but does work:P)


2. Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?
* I love a good stomach. I even like my sometimes when I am lying on my back and it looks really flat (like a skinny persons would look like when they are standing up:P) I can't wait until I can stand up and have it look like that. (Just like Jen's in her recent photo's were she is looking really good)


3. Tell me about your first kiss...
* I was in year five and it was on a dare, his name was Jason and he was a foot shorter than me:( It was disappointing.


4. How big is your bed?
* I have a double bed, have ever since I moved out of home. I wanted something bigger than a single so I could actually move around in comfort but something that would be able to fit into the bedrooms of the shared houses I was living in and still have room for other stuff.


5. Repeat question....whose blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?
* Sandy Lee's Mojo post, most definitely. It gave me the wake up call I needed to get me to go back to the doctors and do something about the depression I have been slipping back into lately.


Okay that's my BYOC done for this week. I need to go read some more wonder blogs, practice my cello and then off to work I go. All the while enjoying the city view from my friend city apartment. (I wish I had remembered to put my camera in - I am still camera shy, so I rarely remember it)

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for #5.....it's nothing to "let go"...and it takes great strength to reach out and get help. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are seeing your doc. It's better to deal with it early before it gets out of control. Good luck to you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the sweetest thing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete