Drazil's BYOC - five little questions we answer on our blogs to get to know each other better and to give our fried blog brains a break....welcome and enjoy!
1. Do you remember your last dream?
* Yes, it was about my grade two cello music I was just playing the music over and over again and could not get it right. I woke up fingering the music on my forearm (practice method were you use your right arm as the neck of the cello and practice the fingering without the noise - looks weird when your on a train, but does work:P)
2. Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?
* I love a good stomach. I even like my sometimes when I am lying on my back and it looks really flat (like a skinny persons would look like when they are standing up:P) I can't wait until I can stand up and have it look like that. (Just like Jen's in her recent photo's were she is looking really good)
3. Tell me about your first kiss...
* I was in year five and it was on a dare, his name was Jason and he was a foot shorter than me:( It was disappointing.
4. How big is your bed?
* I have a double bed, have ever since I moved out of home. I wanted something bigger than a single so I could actually move around in comfort but something that would be able to fit into the bedrooms of the shared houses I was living in and still have room for other stuff.
5. Repeat question....whose blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?
* Sandy Lee's Mojo post, most definitely. It gave me the wake up call I needed to get me to go back to the doctors and do something about the depression I have been slipping back into lately.
Okay that's my BYOC done for this week. I need to go read some more wonder blogs, practice my cello and then off to work I go. All the while enjoying the city view from my friend city apartment. (I wish I had remembered to put my camera in - I am still camera shy, so I rarely remember it)