Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Gym

Yes I have been to the gym!!

Yesterday I went and was assessed, taking measurements (that was fun), and workout a cardio plan.

I have the following workout for the time-being:
  • 20 minutes on the treadmill at 6km/hr
  • 10 minutes on the rowing machine
  • 10 minutes on a bike
  • and then there is also the cross trainer and cardio climber for those days I want to do extra.
I will meet up with another trainer there in two weeks to work on a strength program and re-evaluate the cardio plan. That way you get a few weeks to get settled in and get to enjoy the gym.

They have a pretty good scheduled for group classes too, I am thinking I may even try the spin class!

I did the cardio plan this morning in full and it wasn't too bad:) I was exhausted but I loved it. I will be back tomorrow, that is for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are making me feel so guilty. I really need to get to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like your all set, thats great! Good luck and enjoy your workouts :)

    ReplyDelete