Places to go; Things to see

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Wish Wednesday

Inspired by Drazil's weekly posting:
  • I wish I had the courage to stand up for myself and not just except everything that happens to me as something I can't change.
  • I wish I didn't have nerves of jello when it comes to my music exam - I can play the pieces beautifully, but put me in front of someone I don't know and I play off tune and out of time.
  • I wish I had time to go to the doctors before work, I feel the being back on the anti-depressants will help a lot with the way I am feeling and how I am handling my life.
  • I wish I could stay away from slider foods - eating dip and crackers is not a healthy band friendly lunch option (it doesn't fill me up and I just eat too much)
  • And I wish my cat could stay away from high places, maybe then she would not have knocked over my cello and I would not have had so many extra expenses this week and then I would have been a member of a gym by now - and even as I type this, it still just sounds like an excuse:(
See you later and have a great evening/day - depends were you are:)

5 comments:

  1. It will get better, Sam. Just know that we are all here for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sam, I feel for you! I've missed a few posts and just caught up on all your news. Big hugs for you. I hope things start to look up. I know myself if I have a while off the anti Ds everything in my life seems to fall in a heap, so fingers crossed a visit to the doctor makes you feel a lot better.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! Were all here for you and probably going through alot of the same things. Keep your chin up *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, its all a bit of a pickle at the moment but there is light at the end of the tunnel and soon enough you will feel fab and start working on your confidence!

    xx

    ReplyDelete