- I wish I had the courage to stand up for myself and not just except everything that happens to me as something I can't change.
- I wish I didn't have nerves of jello when it comes to my music exam - I can play the pieces beautifully, but put me in front of someone I don't know and I play off tune and out of time.
- I wish I had time to go to the doctors before work, I feel the being back on the anti-depressants will help a lot with the way I am feeling and how I am handling my life.
- I wish I could stay away from slider foods - eating dip and crackers is not a healthy band friendly lunch option (it doesn't fill me up and I just eat too much)
- And I wish my cat could stay away from high places, maybe then she would not have knocked over my cello and I would not have had so many extra expenses this week and then I would have been a member of a gym by now - and even as I type this, it still just sounds like an excuse:(
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
I Wish Wednesday
Inspired by Drazil's weekly posting:
at 10:24 PM