Places to go; Things to see

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Mojo has been Missing

I need to say a big thank you to all you wonderful people for your caring comments. I have been in a funk since Sunday night, and your comments really did help.

I now I am a push over, but I will house sit for the girls. I rationalise it with the thought that it will be a fun experience and will make the week-end at work soooo much easier. Being only a five minute walk instead of the hour train ride will make the week-end that much easier. Plus there apartment is at the Roma St Parkland's - very nice apartment and spectacular views, added bonus is the park is just down stairs for an early morning walk and the apartment building has a pool and a gym that I will be able to use.

Roma St Parkland's (and one of the apartment buildings on the boarder of them)
See; I have talked myself into it, but there are true benefits for me:)

I have to thank Sandy Lee for her mojo post. Like so many posts we read, this one was like reading a story from my own past (at least the bit about the driving) I was on Lovan for a time but stopped because I was feeling great and thought that I didn't need them any more.

After reading Sandy's post it struck home. I am also missing my mojo and I have the same feelings now towards myself and life as when I did when I finally went and saw the doctor.

I am going to go back to the doctor and see about getting back on them. And as much as I hate waiting I will only get the chance to do this on Friday. My work times until then just do not mesh well with the doctors:(

So while I am still a little down on myself at the moment, I can see the light and am working towards it. And I have you here in blogland to thank. If it wasn't for the journaling I do here and the support that you all offer, I don't think I would be as far along in the journey as I am now.

2 comments:

  1. You should definitely pamper yourself this weekend! Treat it as a "stay-cation" and take full advantage of the beautiful surroundings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good that you're putting a positive spin on it, just do as Grace says and use all their expensive products!

    ReplyDelete