Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

A very big thank you to Liz for my nomination. She is a great blogger and I love her inspiration.

Now here are seven things you didn't know about me:
  • I went to seven school's by the time I was in seventh grade. we moved around a bit
  • When I was younger (late teens; early twenties) my favourite way to spend New Year's Eve was to grab some movies; a pizza and a tub of Homer Hudson's Choc Rock Ice-cream
  • I'm a Twilight fan - but only of the books, not so much of the movies
  • I'm addicted to DVD's especially TV show (favs include Buffy; Zena and Hercules; Stargate and NCIS amongst too many others)
  • I rarely drink alcohol and have only been really drunk once, mostly because my dad is an alcoholic and I never want to go there
  • The only thing I don't like about playing the cello is I can't have long fingernails. I occasionally miss my fake long nails.
  • I plan on joining a gym, I know it is lame to wait but I actually need to buy some clothes and gym shoes before I can go there.
Newly discovered blogs I would like to nominate:

 I know some of these lovely ladies are not new to the blogging world but I have only recently found them and I think their blogs are great.

Now I am off to let them know about their nomination

4 comments:

  1. you so made my day! thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award and thank you so much for the nomination!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO! Thanks so much - my first award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award. I'm trying to think of things that everybody doesn't already know, but hoping to get my acceptance post done soon.

    ReplyDelete