Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Weekend

I realised I have a camera on my phone, so have taken the following. It's not a bad camera really.

When I went to the doctors on Friday she ordered some blood work tests to be done, just regular ones to check that everything is going okay.


Bruise from Blood Work.
**This is a picture of the inside of my elbow** 
This is after two days and I have never bruised like this before. I am going to blame he nurse and the HORSE needle she used on me. Owwie!!!!


Now here is the view from the girls apartment I am sitting:
The Panorama View (click on it for the full pic)
Pretty good isn't it? My phone camera can do panorama shots. It's so cool. You take the first one and then it gives you a shadow to match up the next shot so that it all fits together. I never knew this and I have had the phone for about a year. How lame am I? :) 


And here is the reason for the flat sitting:
Anouk
Millie
They are adorable little girls that could not be left alone for three days.  So this is how I have so far spent my week-end. 


I have not been down to the gym that is supposed to be in the building, I can't find the entrance to it. I have signed up for Drazil's Go-chica-GO Exercise Challenge so I need to get started on the regular exercise plan.


But for now I need to get ready for work. Wouldn't it be nice to not need money:) 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable, and beautiful... all except your war wound. I hope it heals quickly. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that view is great! Wish my phone could do that. Hopefully that bruise goes away quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, your babies are so cute. I am now following your blog. My cat blogs too. Check out her pic/link on the right side of my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch. Looks like it hurts. I've been on vacation so I need to check out Draz's challenge and see what she's cooked up for us.

    ReplyDelete