Places to go; Things to see

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Award: Happy 101 :)


Thanks Ash :)
1. Post who gave you this award:
The Lovely Colourful Ash gave me this one. :P

2. State 10 things you like:
Rainy days when I get to stay in bed
My dog Blondie
Listening to a great piece of music played on the cello
My cat Charlie - when she is in a cuddly mood
My band:)
Chocolate - one of the reasons for the band :P
Twilight books
Movie marathons
Salad with lots of feta and tomato
Drinks and dinner with friends

3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award. It really means a lot. I rainy days too when I don't have to go out and feta is so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I like what you like :D specially Twilight and Chocolate... :P

    ReplyDelete