Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Drazil's BYOC for the week

1. Last week we asked your favorite thing about being an adult. This week the question is: what is one thing you miss about being a child?
I miss the Saturday morning cartoons and care free life. Now it is all work, bills and the morning cartoons these days just are not as good. There all fighting ones these days, bring back the Smurf's I say!!

2. When you make a serious life decision – do you use your head or your heart?
I would probably say my heart. I tend to think alot about the decision until I nearly make myself sick and then just jump in head first with whatever comes out of my mouth :)

3. In relation to blogs….are you a never commenter, a sometimes commenter, an almost always commenter or a direct emailer kinda person?
I am a sometimes commenter, it does depend on how busy I am and the mood I am in. If I am feeling down, I tend to not comment so much as I get that awlful feeling that nothing I say matter's, thankfully that doesn't happen too often anymore. Lately my lack of comments is due to how busy I am!!

4. If life was a flavor – would it be savory, sweet or sour?
I have to say that like all things in life, it has to be a mixture of all three :)

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in life or in blogland.
My blogland week has been a real catch up and chasing my own tail. I think I am finally getting there. Oh; and I have been getting real jealous of all you wonderful ladies about to have a great time in Chicago :)
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you've heard they are making a Smurfs movie. Somebody heard your plea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you in Chicago...but we'll share lots of pics wen we get back :)

    ReplyDelete