Places to go; Things to see

Friday, September 24, 2010

Go-Chica-Go comes to an end...

I have to say a huge thank you to everyone for all your wonderful comments.

I did have a lovely birthday, didn't get up to too much. just had lunch with my Mum, we went to a lovely little cafe restaurant down at Redcliffe "The Rustic Olive" a wonderful Italian place. We had a calzone for a starter (I ate a quarter of a small serve) and then fettuccine royal - prawn, bacon and mushrooms in a creamy tomato sauce (I only ate about a tenth of an entree size)

Thankfully, this place did take-aways so they had no problem wrapping the left over up for us. You should have seen the waitresses face, she kept coming over to see if the meal was okay because I barely touched it. She looked very surprised when I asked it to be bagged and that I was full. I found myself wondering what she was thinking:

Did she think I had already eaten before I got there?
Did she know about gastric banding and wondered if that was why?

All these thought go through my head when ever I don't do what I used to do. If that makes any sense.

Can I just say that I have never had so many people wish me happy birthday, that is a wonderful aspect of the blogging community that I had not really expected, so again a very big thank you to everyone.

Now the Go-Chica-Go Challenge ends today and the end result for me is 29 workouts, I only missed 7 days out of the 36 days of the challenge, so I am very happy with that.

P.S. I hope all you BOOBs have a wonderful time. Remember we want photos. We merry few that couldn't make it need to live vicariously through those that do go:)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good birthday! And great job on your Challenge!

    ReplyDelete