Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Owe, I Owe...

It's off to work I go ;)

What can I say, it is 6:00 am in the morning, and here I sit at the station waiting for a train to work.

It's raining too.

In much happier news, every thing I own is big on me. I need to go shopping for some clothes, but I really don't like the idea of buying clothes that are only going to fit for a little while.

Maybe I should try some op-shops? That may find me a few things. The real problem is that I have no real idea on what size I am any more. And as my mother says, getting me into a shop to try clothes on is harder than pulling fingernails :P

I still have a problem with this. I should just give it a go. I may even like it know that I will fit into the clothes :)

This is my delema for the week-end.

Tonight I'm of to see the Queensland Korean Orvestra, should be good. They are playing the Elgar cello concerto. One of my all time favourite pieces of music. Ever since I heard Jacqueline de Pre play the music in a doco I have been addicted to it. I wish I had been able to see her play in real life.

Have a great weekend and I'll be back soon :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

3 comments:

  1. The clothes dilema is a hard one. You don't want to go around in baggy stuff, but you don't want to buy sizes you're only going to be in for a short time. Maybe getting some dresses or tees that can be belted up as you lose weight? I don't know what I'm going to do either actually. I think I still have some smaller clothes in storage. The thought of rummaging through that space though is a nightmare!

    Enjoy your concert and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the clothes thing. I need new clothes real bad but don't want to spend money on something that I wont have for awhile. But second hand stores are a great way to go for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just been reading your blog, and loving the fact that us band bloggers all experience similiar emotions on different parts of our journeys. I have found blogging, and reading other blogs very therapeutic...Thanks!
    I was pretty excited when I noticed that I had followers on my newly started blog...and you were one of the first....so thanks for taking the time to comment...it means a lot to get other peoples perspective, and advice!
    Well done on your 6 month weight loss achievement....hoping I can do that well...oh and happy birthday for the 22nd!
    My blog if any of your followers are interested is: http://lapbandlovelaughterlustlife.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the great work!! And enjoy the benefits of losing weight..even if you just buy yourself one nice item of clothing every 5 kg loss, and then sell it on ebay when it becomes too big!!

    ReplyDelete