Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Return of the infamous BYOC

1. In the spirit of back to school time - what is your favourite school supply?

*As a total stationary addict, I would have to say notepads; and pens; and diaries; and; and you get the drift

2. Assume your house is on fire and the whole thing is going to burn to the ground and your loved ones are out and safe….and you have a few minutes to grab 5 things. Just five. What would they be?

* My Cello of course.
* My External Hard drive – it has ll my pictures on it
* The photo albums – because I till have not gotten around to putting all the old family photos onto my computer (I will have to do this soon now as you have me worried about it all)
* My framed cross-stitches – because that is just too many hours of work to be able to do again
* Bra - because the thought of all those good looking fire men being at my house and to not be wearing a bra would be enough for me to run back into the burning house

3. In the spirit of my new found love on vacation – what is your favourite drink – alcoholic or not?

Alcoholic would probably be Baileys on ice – nice and smooth. Non-alcoholic would be choc-mint milkshake

4. When is your birthday (if you want to say, no year needed) and what is your Zodiac sign. Does your sign match your personality?

September 22. It puts me on the edge of being a Virgo

Traits of a Virgo:

Modest and shy - Yep
Meticulous and reliable – Pretty much
Practical and diligent – I like to think so
Intelligent and analytical – Again, I like to think so
Fussy and a worrier – it is true
Overcritical and harsh – of myself more than anything
Perfectionist and conservative – at least at the things I do (I just wish this trait was also true for my house – I can never keep it clean and tidy)

5. A little spin on my repeat question. I usually ask which blog or comment stuck with you and why? You can answer that as usual or how about just giving a summary of your week or how you feel about blogland this past week or anything you noticed…does that make sense?

*I feel as though all week I have been behind the eight ball all week with blogs. I know it is because I have joined the gym and I need to balance the time between workouts; cello practice and blog reading, cello has fallen to the way side this week, so I do need to be a little bit more even with it all, otherwise I just know I will stop going to the gym if I am not careful.

2 comments: