Places to go; Things to see

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Six Months

I didn't make the six month goal that I was sort of aiming for.

But when I stop and think about it 29.2kg (64.4lb) in six months is nothing to turn your nose up at. I could not be happier with my journey so far and I know I am not yet done. It is AWESOME that I have lost this much weight. I have never been this successful before.

I feel so much better about me and my life. I look at myself and no longer just see the fat person. I also see the person I am becoming.

I even miss the gym when I can't make it. I look for ways to fit exercise into my life. Now this is still only a new thing and has only happened in the last week or two but I am liking it and hope it continues for the rest of my life :)

Just a quick one today. I am off to have some birthday fun!! (Yes it is also my b'day today - that was a fluke in the surgery scheduling department:)) Hope everyone has a great day.

15 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hugs*

    You have done so well...im so proud and there is so much more to come for you!

    Its funny when exercise starts to seem less evil to you as the weight slips off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool that your birthday and 6 month anniversary fall on the same day. Your weight loss is amazing. Not sure what goal you were aiming for, but over 10 lbs a month is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY>. :) hope it is a good one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and Bandiversary! Good luck, you are very inspiring, and are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday! What a great present!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Happy 6 month bandiversary as well. 29.2 kilos gone forever, that is fabulous. Well done!

    I hope you celebrate your new life today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Sam.
    Congrats on your six month bandiversary and the great weight loss so far also.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!
    I was banded 6 months ago and have only lost 36 pounds, I think that you are doing fantastically!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Sam! Well done on the six month's loss. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Your six month loss is incredible! You've done so well...your future is looking awfully skinny and bright. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday to you, I hope you have a wonderful day! Also, more than 10 pounds a month is awesome! My goal, once banded, is 10 pounds a month. I know there will be months (in the beginning) that I may lose more, and months that I will not lose as much, but I would like to average 10 a month. I don't know if that is a realistic goal or not, but that is kind of what my mind is set on right now. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful wonderful day! And congrats 64.4 lbs thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated Bday! 64.4lbs is an INCREDIBLE achievement in only 6 months! I hope I can be as successful as you have been. I can't even fathom what it will be like to lose that much. It makes me giddy just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haaaappppppyyy Biirthddaaaaayyyy! And congrats--your numbers are great. I can only hope my 6-months numbers are like yous.

    ReplyDelete