Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Step and facebook

Well I did my first Body Step class this morning.

Was both a lot of fun and totally exhausting. I can definitely see myself doing more of them. I am very uncoordinated, especially with new things but I got there and had a lot of fun. I felt like I was going to pass out once or twice from the routine, but I was really happy with myself for getting through the whole class. I just stayed on the level one options and went a bit slow than most in some of the faster bits. I was also very impressed with the instructor. She knew that I was a newbie - so she knows her students - and came up to me before the class began and made sure I knew how to use the step properly and were to put my feet and made sure I was positioned behind someone who knew what they were doing so that I had a good view of the instructor and a pro.

Also I have joined up with Facebook, even stumbled across a badge for my blog :) Don't know how that will go, but I am getting a new phone and the plan I am going to be on includes unlimited facebook, so I thought why not. I accept any hints on getting the most from it and would love to be friends :P

Hope everyone had a great week-end (and did not have to work like I did today). Tomorrow another working week begins.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the class. It's one step at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step is a great workout...you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sam, I've been reading for ages, I'm going to friend you on Facebook - I'm Sue S.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good class. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete