Places to go; Things to see

Monday, September 27, 2010

There is a Newbie...

I came across a newly banded blog and she could use our support. I so remember when I first started and did have many followers. It still makes my day every time I see the number climb :)


Black Band Chic's blog http://lapbandlovelaughterlustlife.blogspot.com/ Only two weeks after operation and she is starting her bandster hell as she is starting to get some cravings for her past favourites.

In other news, It sounds like everyone had a blast in Chicago. I am green with envy. I will make it to one of these events. Even if I have to swim there :DHave a great week and can't wait to see all the great pictures from everyone.

3 comments:

  1. You definitely need to make a gathering. It was more amazing than I expected. Will definitely spread the love to Black Band Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo wish I was there too!!! So, I know how you feel!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you keep coming back! You are doing great!
    Onward!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete