Places to go; Things to see

Friday, September 3, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday and so on...

Due to time differences and me not being able to have access to the net at work, I have only just been able to get to Amy's Thousand Word Thursday.

Let's celebrate our own beauty and how wonderful we all look with a photo of your favorite feature (on your own body and not X-rated, please, Draz!)
My hand when I am playing the Cello:)
I do need to work on the double jointedness in my little finger as it should not look like that:P

In other news, I made it to the gym today and even thought the blister on my foot was still causing my pain I pushed through it and spent 20 minutes on the treadmill; 20 minutes on the bike and 5 minutes on the cross trainer (how do you girls spend an hour on this thing). I even ventured onto the cardio climber for a few minutes. That is one scary contraption:)

So here I sit happy; but exhausted. Now I am off to read the blogs and catch up on all the gossip:)

4 comments:

  1. Cool, you should post a video so we can hear you play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tessie! I'd love to hear you play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I agree with TessieRose, we want to hear you play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I agree with Tessierose I would love to hear you play!

    ReplyDelete