Places to go; Things to see

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday

From Amy: Your favorite piece of jewelry. (And if you are like me, you can post more than one.) And why it's your favorite!

This ring was designed by me for me :) Obviously it was after I started playing the cello and I became obsessed in all things cello and the bass clef. I don't know what I am going to do when I loss all my weight as I will have to get it re sized and that could cost a bit as the band is a bit thick. There are already days when it is lose enough that it slides on and off with ease (but it is not falling off). At this stage it is only every now and then but in the not too distant future I can tell it will need to be re sized.











In the small world of me, I am going well and trying to stick to the healthy eating. I had a great workout at the gym this morning. And I have signed up for a training club at work. It will just be once a week for ten weeks, but it will be outside group exercises, a bit like boot camp training.

The food is even going alright. Breakfast has been half a banana before the gym and a tub of yogurt after it. I have been getting in lots of water and I even had this fantastic salad from Green Bean Salad Bar yesterday with roast pumpkin, chick peas, artichoke and other goodies, I had some broiled chicken with it. A friend at work went halves in it with me and we both got a big healthy lunch. The only thing is, I ate a bit too much :) Those salads are huge. I will definitely be getting it again, and I will definitely be sharing it again.

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! It is really beautiful - maybe you have another career in jewelry designing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ring!! You could always put it on a necklace until you get the money to resize it.

    ReplyDelete