Places to go; Things to see

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I did a twofer!!!!

For the first time in my entire life I did a twofer today (insert big grin here)

This morning I went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the treadmill as well weights for my arms and crunches (lots of crunches)

Then this afternoon, I went back to the gym and did a body attack class.

Main reason being is that I always feel as through I work harder in the classes and it had been a week since I had been able to get to one. Now believe me when I say this will not become a habit. I just know that I didn't work as hard as I could have this morning, and I sure I am going to be sore tomorrow. So we will need to see how that goes :)

In between these two gym sessions I was shopping :) Got some new tops (size 20) - nearly into the teens. i needed them as most of my clothes are still too big for me, so I have been getting a few things that actually fit. It is nice, but as I have never really been into shopping (why bother when you know nothing is going to fit) it is still a little hard for me to get excited over it. Plus I just keep thinking that I do not want to remain this size for too long and if I buy too many clothes at the size I am now, then I may be sub-consciously sabotaging myself so that I don't loss more weight.

And even as I type this I know it is stupid and irrational, but hey, I am working on it.

Today I also got my hair cut:

I am one of those people that never knows what they want done with their hair. So when I do manage to drag myself to a hairdresser, I tend to go all out :-) I think I like it. but it may take a few days for me to be sure.

I think I like the idea of the fringe, Have not had one since I was about 13 years old, this on is a longer fringe and is supposed to sweep to the side. So it is not the rigid fringe of my youth. The thing I like best about it is that I can't just put it up in a ponytail EVERY day. Down side to this is that I have to get used to the hair being down when I exercise. I got some head bands to keep it out of my face, but tonight it came off soon into the class, so I need to use some bobby pins to keep it on. Learning process, everything is always a learning process.

Now I need to give a quick 'Thanks so much' to Bonnie for your comment on my last post. I completely forgot about water. And this one I am going to be tough on myself. the aim is for at least 2 litres of water everyday. It is probably one of the things that I am behind on. And as for the work outs, you are probably right about them as well. So I will be changing that to 4 workouts a week and if there are any extra's throughout the week then that is all for the better.

Have a great Friday every one.

2 comments: