Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I MADE IT.... 30 KILOS DOWN


That's 268.1 pounds!!
 I had to take a photo of the scale this morning, because it is such an event that I didn't quite believe it when I saw it the first time :-)

I have not been on the scale since my birthday. So I wasn't sure what I would see. So it may be a week later than what I was originally aiming for, but here it is 30 Kilos down.

And in light of this I though it was about time I posted some of the progress photos of me.




I have to say. The place I notice it the most in these photos is the butt and stomach on the side view.

So there you go. I don't know if I am ready for these photos, so I am just going to hit post before I chicken out :)

14 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Good for you! and good for you posting them as well! Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, and your legs in the side pic, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic!!! Good for you for posting the pictures - you look absolutely wonderful - you can see amazing differences in all of the pictures! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Sam, I'm so happy for you to have reached one of your goals :)
    The pictures look great, they really show your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.....Just tuned into your blog and I must say, 30kg is HUGE and WOW, your bum has definitely shrunk!!

    What an inspiration, I'm so glad you shared that with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics. Can definitely see the difference. Congrats on the great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good Sam! You are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG SAM I CAN SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OK you can see this kind of made me all kinds of excited.

    GIRL im so proud of you.... look how friggin far you have come... the changes are so obvious... i wish it were more obvious for me, although i didnt take progress shots cause im a doofus.

    You.... are AWESOME. Im so proud.... its so exciting!

    Ashx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing people's progress in photos! I think its only when its there in front of you that you can truly apprciate the subtle (and not-so-subtle) changes.

    For the record your legs look remarkably slimmer in the 6 mth shot too! ;)

    Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you - you are looking great!!

    I can really see a difference - you should be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, you can def. see the difference! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! Wow I can totally see a difference. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great progress pics! Can defo see the difference. Well done.

    ReplyDelete