Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quiz and the Weekly Goals

Here is a quick quiz I found over at Lapband and Beyond, I am not sure where Margorie (the Silverhairedgoddess) found it, but I hope she doesn't mind me stealing it :) She is a new blogger and soon to be banded and I think would appreciate some extra support.

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
     My fathers childhood friend
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
     Thursday
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
     Yes - most of the time.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
    
Ham
DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
     Do dogs and cats count? No? Than no I don't.
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
     Definitely :)
DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
     Guilty - and I wonder why people don't get me :)
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
     Yes - they grew back (who knew that could happen?)
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
     Never
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
     Crunchy Nut 
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
     Most of the time :P
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
     Cookies n Cream, Peppermint Choc Chip (couldn't separate these two)
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
      Their eyes

RED OR PINK?
      Red
WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
      I get snappy when I get tired
WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
     Black
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
     Roast Lamb Fritter
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
     Aqua Marine
FAVORITE SMELLS?
     Lavender
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
     My Sister
MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
     Mountain hideaway
FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
     Baseball - but we really don't get allot of it here in Australia
HAIR COLOR?
     Brown - with one thick streak of silver
EYE COLOR?
     Hazel
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
     No - but I am thinking of trying them again
FAVORITE FOOD?
     Pasta

SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
     Happy endings most definitely
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
     The Sorcerer's Apprentice
WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
     Green
SUMMER OR WINTER?
     Winter
FAVORITE DESSERT?
     Chocolate Fudge Brownie
STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
     Cardio


Now for my weekly goals update and then off to see more blogs.
Food: Not so good: Weekly Cal: 9327 (average 1332 per day)
Water: After I started counting I did pretty well, 5/7
Exercise: 5/4 (I got an extra one in due to the twofer)
Cello: 3/5 (Still need to work on this one)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sam

    I found the quiz by going to Google.com and put in "getting to know you" quizes - came up with a whole list!

    I am happy you used it - we have alot in common :)

    Margorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know tonsils could grow back. Learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had 2 inches of snow last night. Do you still like winter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sandy, our winters are nice. Most of the time here in Queensland we just need a light jumper during the days. Only at the middle of winter do we need to rug up. The nights get fairly cold but nothing too harsh :) The winds are the coldest thing about our winters.

    Jealous ? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been concentrating just on my water intake, its amazing how everything else coming into place when you are hydrating properly.

    ReplyDelete