Places to go; Things to see

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Paying it forward...

I found a new blogger (or at least she found me) and I am her first follower. I have never been anyone's first follower before :o)

'S' over at Band Interuped has been banded for about ten months but has just started blogging to help her get all the way on her journey.

Check her out.

****************

Now for the bad news.... I did step on the scale this morning....and it was not pretty.

I have come to the conclusion that my scale was broken last week ;-D because I have gained everything I had lost last week. So that is the only thing that makes sence. Isn't it?

Who knows, all I know is that it is the beginning of the Holiday Challenge and I have a very big job ahead of me. I do not want to have another gain. They mess with my head too much. So the begining of the challenge also means the end of chocolate.  I am going to need more help with that one then the challenge :o)

See you all later.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck Sam, I think this challenge will be good for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you, Sam...my scale was finally nice to me today after weeks of disappointment - way to kick off the challenge, eh? Maybe our scales traded places?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Sam - don't let the scale get you down, just keep doing your best !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out. I've got 7 followers in 24 hours. Woohoo! Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just found your blog and wanted to wish you good luck :)

    ReplyDelete