Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Yes I know it is sad that I am posting this so close after the start of the New Year.

I have no life :o)

I have been catching up on the blogs tonight and came across Amy's post on 111 things to do for 2011. I like the idea so much I have decided to make  one up myself. It isn't finished yet, but I have started it.

Amy also wants to lose 50lbs in 111 days, and I am going to join her in that challenge. It will be tough, but I am determined to have a good go at it.

I hope these don't sound like New Year Resolutions, as I don't see them as that, I see the list as a to do list for the year. But how ever it turns out, I want the fire to return as well.

Have a great New Year everyone!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! So glad you are joining the 111 and 50 in 111 challenges. It's so much more fun to do it with others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of resolutions as goals. This year will be better!

    ReplyDelete