Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, January 22, 2011

One more fill added

So on Thursday I had another fill. I have not lost a lot of weight since my last fill in August 2010. I have not lost anything since October 2010.
It has taken me a few days to process this little fact. I haven't recorded my weight on here since the first. I had been checking it, but not really registering it. At the doctors, when he said I was about the same as last time I was there, I was a little shocked. I knew I have not been doing the best, but really, I still have too far to go to be stalled now.

Since October I have just been going up and down on the scale.

Oh dear.

I am not down about, at least not at the moment. I have decided that as it hasn't gone up over what I weighted at my last fill; I'll survive. I just need to get everything in order.

Something else that has popped into my brain - I have been going up and down on the scale since I joined the gym. For some reason, when I exercise, I eat, and it throws everything out of whack. Image that, wanting to eat when you exercise :o) My problem is I want to eat stuff that has too many calories and not enough nutrients.

That's not the best combination when you are trying to lose weight.

So I am going to have to work on that, because I know the exercise is really helping me. I feel better and I do look better.

I would like to think that I have been losing weight and gaining muscle lately and that is probably a little of it, but more of it is bases on the bad eating habits.

Live and learn.

After the way this month has been going I have been giving the idea of restating my 50lb in 111 days over in February dome serious thought. There is nothing to say that these things need to start 01 January. As long as I only give myself 111 days, it can be any 111 consecutive days.

All I know is that I have to change, and soon, otherwise I will fall backwards and I do not want that to happen!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Really hope that this fill does the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of good luck vibes for this fill!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly start your 50 in 111 anytime.

    I admit mine probably didnt start until about the 5th of January, so I will give myself a few days leeway!

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to keep eating that protein because your body is especially craving it if you are building muscle. And of course lots of water. You can do this! Summer is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so know what you mean. I had been plateauing too without acknowledging it, that was until my surgeon pointed it out at my last appointment two weeks ago.

    I think when we've been big and then we lose a stack of weight, even though we haven't got to goal, it can feel so good to be that much smaller than we were that we can get complacent, or comfortable in the new weight for a while. It is easy to get off track but as long as the weight isn't going back up, that is the main thing.

    I love reading your blog. You have done so well and you'll get back on the ride again with this new restriction. I've nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award over a my blog!

    V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just nominated you for the stylish blogger award over at my blog :-)too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I've nominated you for a "Stylish Blogger Award!" Go check it out on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go girl! I've been plateaued for quite awhile too, and I know that some of it (according to my P.E. teacher friend who's been teaching for over 40 years) is that I've increased my exercise...I'm putting on more muscle while losing fat. I told her, "I don't WANNA put on muscle! I wanna just lose the fat!!" LOL - she laughed at me, but she's right when she says that putting on more muscle will help to metabolize the remaining fat faster...I just wish the two would stop cancelling each other out so I can see the scale go down again! No worries, Sam - we got this!

    ReplyDelete