Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, February 26, 2011

BYOC time again!!!

From the lovely and wonderfully wacky Drazil :o)

1. Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
• I’m both in a weird way. I have a hard time getting to sleep as I heard everything, but once I get there, not a lot will wake me up.

2. If you were made into a professor for a day, what topic would you lecture on?
• I would love to lecture on COMMON SENSE. I mean really, where has this concept gone? I am getting really tired of being babied everywhere we go. The other day at work we have to sign a safety share to say that we would not override safety devices. Why you may ask? Because some moron turned off a safety device on a stationary train and then hurt himself when the train started to roll and he jumped off the moving train as it was about to hit another stationary train. Really; what was he thinking. Common sense obviously played no part in his thinking that day :o)


3. What’s a skill you’ve always wanted that you don’t currently have?
• The graceful art of intriguing small talk. I always feel awkward in crowds of people that I barely know, and I usually stay mute for most of the time. I am fine with people I do know, but put me in a place were I don’t really know anyone and BAM… Nothing comes out.

4. Have you ever been in a real cat fight?
• Nope, I avoid confrontation like there is no tomorrow. Se above answer, it is all related :o)

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
• Blogland is goooood….I am feeling the blogging motivation again, as I have finally got my laptop back from the computer shop (mind you I think I need to take it back as there seems to be a setting wrong somewhere that I can’t find as I am having trouble with posting at the moment) Oh and the challenges that are going on at the moment :o) Pound for pound with Joia; Water challenge with Ms.M and also about to start the Spring challenge organised by Nikki. If these don’t work, nothing will :o)

• In real life – I am still feeling a little crap from the flu, it is starting to bug me really, a bit of a cough is all that is left and it is interfering with me getting back to the gym; plus I am working at the moment. Love the overtime rates; not so much that I am stuck answering calls for 7 & ½ hours both days. I can’t complain too much as it is quite enough for me to be doing this entry :o)

Have a great week-end.

Sam

3 comments:

  1. #2 - totally true. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a few people who could sign up for a common sense lecture, lol. Seriously, I think some people will never get it. Hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete