From the lovely and wonderfully wacky Drazil :o)
1. Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
• I’m both in a weird way. I have a hard time getting to sleep as I heard everything, but once I get there, not a lot will wake me up.
2. If you were made into a professor for a day, what topic would you lecture on?
• I would love to lecture on COMMON SENSE. I mean really, where has this concept gone? I am getting really tired of being babied everywhere we go. The other day at work we have to sign a safety share to say that we would not override safety devices. Why you may ask? Because some moron turned off a safety device on a stationary train and then hurt himself when the train started to roll and he jumped off the moving train as it was about to hit another stationary train. Really; what was he thinking. Common sense obviously played no part in his thinking that day :o)
3. What’s a skill you’ve always wanted that you don’t currently have?
• The graceful art of intriguing small talk. I always feel awkward in crowds of people that I barely know, and I usually stay mute for most of the time. I am fine with people I do know, but put me in a place were I don’t really know anyone and BAM… Nothing comes out.
4. Have you ever been in a real cat fight?
• Nope, I avoid confrontation like there is no tomorrow. Se above answer, it is all related :o)
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
• Blogland is goooood….I am feeling the blogging motivation again, as I have finally got my laptop back from the computer shop (mind you I think I need to take it back as there seems to be a setting wrong somewhere that I can’t find as I am having trouble with posting at the moment) Oh and the challenges that are going on at the moment :o) Pound for pound with Joia; Water challenge with Ms.M and also about to start the Spring challenge organised by Nikki. If these don’t work, nothing will :o)
• In real life – I am still feeling a little crap from the flu, it is starting to bug me really, a bit of a cough is all that is left and it is interfering with me getting back to the gym; plus I am working at the moment. Love the overtime rates; not so much that I am stuck answering calls for 7 & ½ hours both days. I can’t complain too much as it is quite enough for me to be doing this entry :o)
Have a great week-end.