Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday is here :o)

Can I just say, that I am so over the natural disasters!!!!

I feel terrible for everyone that has been affected. Whether it be people in Brisbane & Toowoomba with the floods, Cairns to Townsville with cyclone Yasi, or even all of the Americans affected by the massive snow storms!!! I turn on the news and there is some major disaster.

What is going on in the world.

It has gone crazy.

I know there have always been these natural disasters before, but I guess they just seem to be happening all at once and all the time.

Sad times through out the world and I do not like them. I miss the carefree summers and cosy winters.

Band wise, I think I have very good restriction, I will need to keep an eye on my portions and nutrients, as I can't eat much and if I try to I get stuck from too much food.
So the last fill has done wonders. If I can lay off the chocolate, my weight loss would be back in full swing, but I haven't quite kicked the habit yet. Working on it though. But it seems as soon as I get rid of any remaining chocolate, my system goes into shock and I find myself buying and eating more.

My plan of attack for next week is to take lunch every day and only take enough money to get my morning coffee. That way I will not have the cash on my to buy the junk. I seem to do better when I am at home, but get me to work and I just stress eat. And it is never any thing good for me.

That it for me today. I hope you are all doing well. I am reading, just don't seem to comment as much as I should.

4 comments:

  1. Taking your lunch to work & only minimal money sounds like a good plan. I, too, LOVE my chocolate. Rather than avoid it entirely, I work to incorporate little bits of it into my meal plans. Same deal with cheese... another huge weakness for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with breaking the chocolate habit. Thats a tough one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, to give up chocolate is the hardest thing to do - I am okey as long as I don't take the first bite.... but let me do that... and all hell breaks out :D

    that's a good plan ... to only take enough money to get your coffee - but what about borrowing money ?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drink sugar free cocoa to get my chocolate fix. Good luck with taking your lunches. Eating out definitely adds the calories.

    ReplyDelete