Places to go; Things to see

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Banding rambles

Back again :o)

I am happy to report a loss this week :o)

Down 3.2lb or 1.4kg

I just have to keep it up and it will continue. I have been trying to gauge my band and see if I am too tight or need a fill. I just don't get it.

At times I have been thinking I may be a little tight and that one of the reasons I am not losing is that I'm not getting enough protein.

Lately, my lunch has been sushi. One mushroom and tofu and the other a chicken variety. I tend to just eat the chicken out of that one and about half the rice with the mushroom one. And it can take me an hour to eat this. But the other problem I have is that I do snack in between meals, usually morning and afternoon tea only, but at these times I will have a few crackers with peanut butter or some spinach dip. But there are also the days that my morning and afternoon tea will be a bit of chocolate or packet of crisps.

Breakfast is still just a coffee and sometimes a protein shake. Dinner is when I can actually have a half way decent meal. If I am planning my meals I will have a small piece of protein and some veges.

Now that I have typed it all out, I have to say that I don't think I have too much to worry about as I am getting plenty to eat. I just need to make better choices. My breakfast needs to be something more substantial than coffee as I think I would have a better handle on my hunger through out the day. I have some yogurt in the fridge so I am going to try them in the morning. See how I go.

And I know I have said it before, but my chocolate habits are going to stop. I want o be a real success and I know I have done great so far, but I want to do better.

I want to be a super star like Amy and Grace and Maria and so many others of you out there.

I think it has started to sink in that I will have to be on four long flights in October when I fly to Kuala Lumpa and then onto Paris and back, and then two weeks after I get back from there my sister is planning on getting married and I'm to be the Maid of Honour!! That means a dress, a dressy bridesmaid dress. So not looking forward to the shopping for that. She is having her two daughters as the other bridesmaids, so we need a dress that is not only going to look okay on me, but is a style that will also look great on a regular 15 and 17 year old girls!! I will take ideas if anyone has them :o)

I will be doing the shopping for the dress in a few weeks when I go down to Sydney to see my sister and her crew; and I really don't know how to go about it. Do I get a size to small and then make sure I do loss weight? Get the size that fits and then have it altered closer to the date?

I saw this style on a website and quite like it:
I don't know how it will look on me, but I like the idea of the sear sleeves. And we could probably do it with out the sleeve part for the girls. Just a sutler enough difference in the dresses. By the way; Tabatha (sister) wants them in purple with silver accessories.

Hopefully I will be able to find something like this when I am shopping.

Okay, I have gone on enough. I am off to read and comment. Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the great loss!

    I dont think you need to match the kids. I reckon it would be nice if you had a more grown up version of their dresses.

    Given that it is 6 months away, I would buy a size smaller (at least!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy one size smaller but that's it. it's easier to take in a dress than let it out.

    Great loss for the week!

    ReplyDelete