Places to go; Things to see

Saturday, March 12, 2011

BYOC - PG Version

From Drazil: For those of you who can’t do the *naughty* BYOC today, I thought I’d throw out the normal PG rated version so everyone can participate. Enjoy!
Yep, I am gonna do the PG version :o) I'm a chicken - what can I say :o)

1. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you want on you?

Just a bit of lemon and salt - it really enhances the delicious flavours of the salad :o)

2. What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?

I have a really weird memory, like for stupid things, at work I can remember what a conversation was about two years ago, about why some agent is getting something that others aren't - it freaks my work mates out sometimes :o)

And yet at times I can't even remember what I am supposed to be doing next.

3. If I looked in your fridge, what’s the first thing I’d see?

Left over salad - the tomato doesn't keep very well once it's been chopped and I really need to chuck it out :o)

4. Who or what inspires you and why?

You do - the fantastic people in blogland who have been banded. Whether you are starting, in the middle or have succeeded and are maintaining, I get so much inspiration from all of you.

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.

In blog land I have fallen off the blogging wagon this week. It's the same story as so many others, I not following the rules and am not really losing, so I don't want to share that with everyone else. Having said that I am trying to get back on track in.

In the real world, as I have mentioned, not really following all the rules as I should be. I have been trying to track, but i hate doing that because it takes a lot of time. Both Renee and Mariah are stable, and are improving each day. They still have a long way to go, but I am told that they are both out of danger. It will still be a long road to recovery, but they will get through it.

Now I'm off to work for the week-end and off to dinner for a friend's mother's 60th birthday - the things we do for friends :o)

3 comments:

  1. Great BYOC, glad to hear your cousins are out of danger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good BYOC - glad you liked the PG version!

    ReplyDelete