Places to go; Things to see

Monday, March 7, 2011

Suddenly Spring Challenge Time :o)

Thanks so much for all your kind words of wisdom and pray for my cousins. I will keep you posted on how they are doing. At the moment it really is a waiting game. (I hate waiting)

The beginning of a new challenge has started and this was my beginning:
It will be all down scale numbers from here.

Saturday's night was a friend's birthday party, we went to a Turkish restaurant where I only had a small piece of Turkish bread with some dip on it as a starter and then for the main I had a small piece of some one's pide (it had cheese, spinach and chicken on it) very tasty, but the bread made it very filling, so I only had a very small amount and I was completely full.

It also didn't help that I had two glasses of champagne before dinner. Since banded I find I get really drunk, really easily. I guess it has to do with the fact that I am eating a heck of a lot less than before and I am not eating with or before the drink.

So Saturday morning came and I was awake very early, I spent the night over in the city with some of the girls to save a late night train trip home and my room mate had a bit of a snoring issue. That equated to a bit of a sleepless night for me :o)

But I was fine, I had a hearty breakfast of coffee and then scrambled eggs, then some more coffee when I went window shopping.

Lunch was with the lapband support group girls in Milton, so that was more coffee and then I had a sushi roll.

Still in the city now and getting a lot of walking around done, before going do dinner with some more friends :o)

Yes I had a very busy weekend and it all revolved around coffee and eating.

Dinner last night was crab stuffed avocado. BBQ snapper and then a strawberry cream sponge. A delicious meal by J for her Margaret Fulton Challenge.

Very yummy.

By the way, due to this very full day, my starting weight had to be taken on Sunday night. Not the best, but was the only way I could do it. 

Good luck to everyone in the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend to me! And, that you navigated through it very well. Congratulations on your great progress so far. Looking forward to seeing your challenge results! Thanks for the encouragement on my half.

    ReplyDelete