- I am free of the foot and ankle pain that was becoming debilitating. When I stand up, I don't walk funny. I can stand up from the floor with no problem. I can run upstairs without getting winded, and I can walk down the stairs without gripping the banister in fear of falling.
- As promised, my hair fell out in gobs. It goes through stages and I have notices that it is worse when I am not eating well.
- I am far more confident and social than I was this time last year; consequently, I'm having a lot more fun these days.
- I have a lot more energy.
- I can cross my legs. Almost comfortably too.
- I'm told I snore a lot less at night.
- I am not as worried I will break a chair.
- I am incredibly grateful to all my blog friends for your support, guidance, good humor and encouragement this year.
- I am not afraid to join an exercise group.
- I have started to run - and I will only get better.
Am I upset with myself that I am not further along?
But I am still very proud of the fact that as I stepped on the scale this morning it said:
264.4lb / 119.9kg
That means that since my journey started a year ago I have lost:
70.5lbs / 32kgs
And that is fantastic.
I am working on making it an even better second year. But I am going to try and be a little kinder to myself and just take it one day at a time. Applying myself to this journey and each day is what I want to see happen with myself in the next twelve months.
That and have a fantastic time in France and England in October :o)
Once again, I just want to thank everyone for your reading and comments through the last year. I know that without you I would not be as happy and healthy as I am today!!