Places to go; Things to see

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

12WBT with Michelle Bridges

I am doing it.

I have to plan to succeed and I need to to be focused on this journey. I believe this program will be very helpful in my plan to get back on track.

The program helps you work through the mind blocks and emotional issues behind the behaviours. It offers a meal plan that I will need to stick to (or close as possible with my band) and through the structure of it, it will help me get into my exercise routine and stick to it.

I think the structure and mind exercises will also help with helping me with my chocolate problem too.

I am sure I have seen a few other blogs mention this program, but I can't remember who or how long ago, s let me know if you are doing the program or have done it previously. I would love to get some feed back on how the program has helped with outher bandsters :o)

One of the first tasks is to write down your excuses and then the solutions to overcome them. Here's what I have so far:


My Excuses and Their Solutions


Internal Excuses

1. I'm tired
2. I don't have time
3. I'm starting a diet on Monday, so I can eat whatever I want know this week-end.

Solutions

1. Just do it. You will not be tired once you have started.
2. Make the time. This is important to you!
3. Every day is important in this journey and I do deserve to eat healthy food.





External Excuses Within My Control

1. Work gets in the way

Solutions

1. Say no to the overtime when you have a planned work out. They do have other employees.





External Excuses Outside My Control

1. Emergencies at work

Solutions

1. When I have to stay back, or start early, walk to and from the station, that way I am getting the exercise still and I get a chance to clear my head from all the dramas.

The next thing we have to do is set up goals. So far so good:

1 Month Goals

Lose 7kg to be on my way to meeating my three month goal.
Work with my band to help me stick to the program.
Start running at least 8 intervals of 30 seconds in a cardio session.

How I Will Get There

Follow the 12wbt program religiously
Listen to my body and follow band laws.
Start on the c25k program and stick to it





3 Month Goals

Lose 20 kilos.
Be able to run 5km.

How I Will Get There

Follow the 12wbt program religiously and work with my band to assist me get there.
Complete the c25k program and stick with it





6 Month Goals

Lose 30 kilos for Tabatha wedding.
Increase running to 10km

How I Will Get There

Continue the health plan from the 12wbt program and work with my band.
Improve running with running program to increase distance and speed





12 Month Goals

Be at goal weight - 80 - 75kg total lose of 45kg from now
Run a half marathon to celebrate this acheivement

How I Will Get There

Follow nutrition plan and work with my band to get there.
Follow training plan for a half marathon. Continue training and improving speed and times.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan Sam! Let us know how it goes!

    Thanks for your fill warning. You are right though! My "big girl" fill wish is for .2 instead of .1 cc this time. I am still not even at the level of my first fill a year ago so I think I can handle it. I hope, I hope! I feel 0 restriction now so we'll see. I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of your plan before but it sounds good, wishing you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great plan. Good luck. You CAN do this and you are worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this plan but it looks like it's really got you organized and focused. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take good care of yourself! I like that you have a plan!!

    ReplyDelete